Shinobi Bonds
Welcome to Shinobi Bonds.
This forum is currently under construction, however still accepting members who are patient and willing to wait for us to finish.
Shinobi Bonds
Welcome to Shinobi Bonds.
This forum is currently under construction, however still accepting members who are patient and willing to wait for us to finish.
Shinobi Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Shinobi Bonds!
Register quick! High rank slots are going to be filled as we get more and more members, don't lose your chance at power!
Want to make a poll? Head down to the polls in the OOC forum! If yours is interesting enough, we might just add it to the poll widget!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Advertisements
Taking a Gander :X Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:55 pm by Reikon Keiri

» Character Template
Taking a Gander :X Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:42 am by Dr. Hunt

» Skills (Techniques)
Taking a Gander :X Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:49 pm by Shido Aburame

» THE NEW SITE
Taking a Gander :X Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:08 pm by Shido Aburame

» Break time
Taking a Gander :X Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:04 pm by Karasawa

» Oasis or Mirage.
Taking a Gander :X Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:34 pm by charming one

» Idea...
Taking a Gander :X Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:19 pm by Idō Souru

» Karasawa Secret technique
Taking a Gander :X Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:12 pm by Dr. Hunt

» Orchid's Ballad
Taking a Gander :X Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:30 pm by Idō Souru

Poll
Favorite Clan
Uchiha
Taking a Gander :X Vote_lcap13%Taking a Gander :X Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Hyuuga
Taking a Gander :X Vote_lcap25%Taking a Gander :X Vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
Senju
Taking a Gander :X Vote_lcap0%Taking a Gander :X Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nara
Taking a Gander :X Vote_lcap38%Taking a Gander :X Vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
Aburame
Taking a Gander :X Vote_lcap19%Taking a Gander :X Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Inuzuka
Taking a Gander :X Vote_lcap6%Taking a Gander :X Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

Taking a Gander :X

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai

Kai

Taking a Gander :X Empty
PostSubject: Taking a Gander :X   Taking a Gander :X Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:52 am

Kai inuzuka, A-Rank missing nin from the village hidden in leaves would be seen bounding along the sandy planes, He was running on foot, Strange for him when he had the choice to ride ontop of two of the largest dogs in the world, These were his twin companions, Shadow a lusterous black dog and Toru a white dog with large scar's upon her face, He was runnign through the sandy field toward's sunagakure, The land hidden in sand

As kai grew older, His feature's became more animal like, His nails were claw like, his senses had become like that of a dog itself, His eye's were like slits were as his canine teeth were larger than ordinary, Under his cheeks he had the inuzuka clan fang like markings,

The weather was great the sun beat down upon the field as the three beings bounded through the field and through teh large desert, Tho they were soon stopped in there track's a strange scent caught there nose, They turned in the direction of the scent and bounded toward's it, when they were closer there pace stopped and they were now in stealth mode, As an animal like being he knew how to be quite, Silent this made him a stealthy fighter, His eye's detected a male about 8 metres away from him inm sunagakures direction,
Back to top Go down
Dr. Hunt

Dr. Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Gander :X   Taking a Gander :X Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:02 pm

The sun was high above a man as the shadow he cast including something in his head. If you take a closer look at the man itself, you will see that a bolt was on the right side of his head that made it all the way to the left. Was that possible for a mere human? Of course no, but what was Stein doing in such a deserted place? Not to mention, he despised sunlight and heat, yet he was in the open desert with the sun high above him. His white lab coat with zigzag stitching swayed as the wind that blew thrice every hour came and he leaned down. With a cylinder in his right hand, he scooped up some of the sand as well as some insects with it. Reaching into his left pocket with his left hand, he took out its cover and corked the slender cylinder.

Putting it into his pocket, he observed the sand carefully. Looking around for any cactus, he wanted to observe the water from the cactus. The man known as Hunter wanted to see if there was any fundamental difference between water from a cactus and from normal water from a cool spring in for example Kusagakure. He already had a sample of spring water from that grass village in his pocket, but he still needed one from a cactus. Remembering that he actually had a brief case, he stretched his back a little and twisted and turned the screw or bolt in his heads as if to focus his thoughts.

Turning around and walking exactly thirty-five steps forward, he found a small hole with his brief case in it. Taking his brief case out and opening it, he stuffed his sample inside and locked the brief case. Holding it in his right hand, he spotted a man coming along. With two large dogs it seemed. Only an Inuzuka would have such large dogs or even bring two large dogs like that when traveling. He smirked as he thought about experimenting on one. Opening his lab coat a little, he revealed a cigarette pack in his inside pocket and took out a death stick as he raised his hand which held the cigarette, took his eyeglasses off with his right hand, put it on top of the death stick with the sun shining above it, and boom. Smoke starting coming from it.

Putting his glasses back on, he started smoking it while holding his metal brief case with his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Gander :X   Taking a Gander :X Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:04 am

[i]

Kai watched the man, Making sure to never look away, Tho kai was not stupid, Shadow and toru's eye's were survaying the area, After all Kai himself was a missing ninja and was always on his toe's, He couldnt let his gaurd down when shinobi could be following him, Not only that but this male seemed smart, Really intelligent, The mans clothes gave this away but clothing could be decieving, Kai smiled softly as the man looked right at them, Obviously they were spotted, it was at this point that he noticed something sticking right through the man, Something metal, Like a bolt or screw, Clearly this man was'nt fully human there had to be a trick to him, Kai watched astonished as the male managed to light a fag without using a match. so he was clever, The jig was up and the dogs and the inuzuka had been spotted, Kai walked from the forest his dogs on his heel's, Tho he didnt get to close to the man he was'nt about to make a false move, But protection would be a good thing he thought, His mind was ready for a battle a small yap from shadow made it clear that so was he,

"were ready"

Toru's voice came in a whisper so the male would not hear, They were ready for a fight, But at this moment kai was hoping it did not come to that, Infact he was slightly concerned for the man, That bolt must hurt,

"Excuse me but are you ok"

(legend: White (story,actions) Red (Kai talking) Yellow (Toru talking)
Back to top Go down
Dr. Hunt

Dr. Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Gander :X   Taking a Gander :X Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:12 am

The young man waited until the man went out of hiding and approached cautiously. Obviously a ninja, and probably a missing ninja from the looks of it. Normal ninja won't be this cautious, they would just ask what a person like Hunter was doing around here yet he approached slowly and was careful not to get close. Smirking, Stein replied to his question " It depends. Do you mean emotionally or physically? Both. Insanity controls me and the heat is hurting me terribly. Thank you for asking." tempted to slice him up with a scalpel, he wished to experiment on an Inuzuka. Though he wasn't cruel enough to actually experiment on dogs.

That was inhumane, but half dogs were just fine as long as they didn't look like the real thing too much. He once had a dog named Einstein and he suddenly ran away after witnessing an experiment on a human being. Probably an Uchiha since they were rare and Stein liked experimenting on endangered species. Though their abilities were rather predictable, and their eye techniques bored him after a couple of experiments. He experimented on two Uchiha's, alive, and three dead corpses from the massacre.

The Doctor was just that lucky to nab a corpse before they were disposed of. He had no interest in taking their eyes for himself though, which was what the young scientists did these days. Dr. Stein added " What may your business be, Inuzuka?" in a friendly voice.
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Gander :X   Taking a Gander :X Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:21 am

[i]

Kai sighed softly, This guy was certainly crazy, Infact he was mentally unstable, This was kai's opinion but surely anyone who met this man would think the same, He looked crazy and sounded crazy, and that bolt on his neck was incredibly scary, Still the inuzuka was'nt going to show his fear, He was still cautious as the man asked what his buisness was here,

If he was being perfectly honest Kai had no idea what his buisness was, He was just roaming land after land picking of shinobi as he went, Tho killing was'nt something he enjoyed, He only killed if he was the one attacked, When he attacked a shinobi he never kills intentionally, Rare when it comes to a missing nin,

"Im looking for a group of missing nin, There's no clues as to were they are so im roaming the lands, I have the scent of one of there cloaks,

As he spoke Toru growled softly, She was'nt happy with Kai talking to this stranger, It was clear, Shadow on the other hand was'nt bothered he knew that if the man were to take a false step they would attack

Back to top Go down
Dr. Hunt

Dr. Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Gander :X   Taking a Gander :X Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:41 am

The young man chuckled as he twisted his bolt with his right hand and said " Now. What's the real truth? If you were really hunting them down, you'd know that they are in Amegakure No Sato and one of them in Otogakure No Sato..." with a serious look as the right lens of his glasses gleamed from the sunlight and he continued screwing his bolt and then uttered another set of words " PSYCH! If you want to know, my business here is simple. I wish to take samples of water from a cactus and compare it to water from a regular brook or river of some sort. Want to assist me? Though... I should say. I might experiment on you as well." laughing like a maniac at the end.

[ Not in the mood and I'm watching TV. ]
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Gander :X   Taking a Gander :X Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:46 am

[i]

As soon a sthe crazy an mentioned experimenting on the inuzuka the female dog to his left growled, Her voice didnt go with her looks, Her face was scarred from the countless battles yet her voice was angelic and pure, Twinkling in the wind as she shouted into the desert sky

"YOU SO MUCH AS TOUCH HIM ILL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF"

Kai was indeed shocked never had he heard Toru shout, he patted the dogs head seemingly calming her down for the time being tho Kai was'nt sure what to do, This guy was confident that was sure, He would have to try to run or fight, He could get away easy enough, His animal like speed would help but he had no clue of this males skills, sighing he looked at the man shaking his head softly

"Sorry mister but no ones experimenting on me"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Hunt

Dr. Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Gander :X   Taking a Gander :X Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:56 am

The young man couldn't help but smile as he heard the dog shot in human words. Either that or he was going crazy, or... Maybe, he was being affected by the well-known Inuzuka disease which spread like herpes and HIV these days. The man said " Obviously a female based on the feistiness. Dogs speaking is such a rare thing these days, but I do not wish to experiment on dogs. That is just too cruel, but if I'm really intrigued some day, I might check your vocal chords." smiling at the end, he saw his death stick's size had dwindled as he opened his mouth a little bit and let it drop to the ground. Hearing something about not being able to experiment on him?

The man just shrugged and smiled. Bending his knees a little, he put the brief case on the ground slowly as his hands glowed with chakra. Stein said " You probably shouldn't have said that. " scalpels appeared between his fingers, five in total. A sadistic smirk was placed on him as he wanted to dissect him already, but the dogs would prove to be troublesome if one were to kill them, he would become a monster. A true cold-blooded monster for doing that.

Even though he had dissected and murdered an unimaginable amount of people before this, yet he just couldn't bring himself to release the scalpels to kill the dogs. Dropping them on the ground, he said " My name is Hunter. I am a missing ninja or Mad Scientist." since he wanted to partner up with the Inuzuka since he wished to see the extent of his abilities.
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Gander :X   Taking a Gander :X Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:08 am

[i]

Kai watched as the man now known as hunter dropped his fag to the ground, He spoke about toru, Mentioning her rare power of speech, Inuzuka have the power to communicate with there partner but when a partner has that ability to speak in human tounge they become very rare, and highly targeted, Toru growled once more when the male mentioned checking her vocal chords,

"You''l do nothing of the sort"

Kai couldnt help but grin softly as she spoke up, Toru was fearless as usual, She was indeed a stunning creature, Shadow the other dog moved slowly round toward's Toru, The big black dog walked to the frount of toru as the man made small metal like objects float in the air, Five to be exact, Kai took this as his cue, He moved infront of the dogs just as his skin began to change colour, his skin began to go a dark brownish colour in a split second it had covered his entire body making sure no objects would get in,

Tho seconds after Kai stepped infront of his beloved animals the man dropped the metal objects, Kai on the other hand did'nt relax he wasnt about to let someone try to attack him without getting his own back, From behind him the dogs appeared one to his left the other to his right, They both moved becoming like blur's as they twisted into the air, Kai on the other hand began to form handseals rapidly, The mans last sentance drifted into kai's ears, his name was hunter and he was certainly mad, after completing his handseals the ground below hunter would change rapidly become like a swamp that if he were to fall into would then caus him to become stuck and no doubt sink slowly, But in his head his dogs would take care of that, To keep on his gaurd he kept his earth spear active

----

jutsu used

By Kai

Earth Release Swamp of the underworld
By changing the surface of an object (ground, ceiling, wall, etc.)beneath an enemy (relative to them) into mud and creating a swamp, theuser can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mudensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one'sstrength and escape from there. The size and depth of the created swampdepends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if theuser is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to makea fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great numberof enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.[2] The technique can also be used on a smaller scale to trap individual foes

Earth spear
The user flows chakra through all parts of their body, which hardenstheir skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensivepower to the utmost limits. The user's skin becomes much darker, analmost black color. Furthermore, the destructive power of physicalattacks is increased, making this a great all-purpose technique. Theamount of techniques that can break through the areas hardened by theEarth Spear are close to zero, not including its undeniable weak point:Lightning Release ninjutsu. Kakuzu used this technique through the use of his earth-element mask. Kakuzu demonstrated the ability to use this to cover himselfpartially (i.e. his hand and lower arm, and the side of his head)without using handsigns, which gave him a significant tactical advantage against ambushes.

Toru and Shadow

Duel Piercing Fang
The user and his partner spin at a ferocious speed and deliver many powerful beast-like attacks when contact is made with the target. The force of this attack is strong enough to drill through stone. This attack can be done alone, although it is less effective.

Back to top Go down
Dr. Hunt

Dr. Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Gander :X   Taking a Gander :X Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:20 am

The young man sighed as he disappeared in a puff of smoke and a log was in his place. The dogs hit the log and eventually ended up crashing into the trap of the Inuzuka. The man appeared safely away from the place, but he felt bad for his brief case. Precious samples were in it which would cause him to go into a blind rage normally, but he just didn't feel like it. His coat was also gone? Seriously? What happened to it? It was left with the log as well.

The man didn't feel like fighting today. It might waste precious time, and he wanted to do something with this strange person like attack Konohagakure No Sato. With the two headed wolf technique he researched, it could virtually destroy the village, but he wanted to preserve the trees and the grass. Not cause he was a hippie, but he needed grass and bark samples. PRECIOUS SAMPLES!

Looking at the person, Stein said " I do hope this proves I don't wish any harm." waving to the person with his left arm.
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Gander :X   Taking a Gander :X Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:26 am

[i]

Kai watched as his canine's fell into the swamp trap, Quickly he deactivated the technique allowing his dogs to walk once more, He laughed as toru and shadow shook the mud from there fur, Looking on the ground with the log he noticed the mans coat and briefcase, The inuzuka sniffed the coat and then sniffed the air, He turned slightly and saw the man, Kai turned to Toru who nodded towards shadow who nodded back to kai,

All three off them walked to hunter, This time they were not cautious, if he wished harm to them he would have struck already, Kai quickly held out the coat and briefcase towards the male,

"That technique, The metal thing, Iv never seen anything like it, Iv heard stories of one of the kazekage's being able to control metal like sand but what you did was something different, Im impressed"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Hunt

Dr. Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Gander :X   Taking a Gander :X Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:35 am

The young man nodded and smiled as he was being complemented which was normal. At least this person understood the interesting abilities some possessed. The man said " Merely a hidden Kekkei Genkai or ability I had hidden until I experimented on myself fifty years ago." his ability was to manipulate metal at will. The desert wasn't abundant with metal so it would be hard to fight using metal release here, but he could create metal out of nothing if he wished. Kunais, Senbon, Shuriken, and Scalpels were all within his range to create from nothing.

[ Short post. Sleepy, and can barely see. ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Gander :X   Taking a Gander :X Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a Gander :X
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Bonds :: The Trash :: Waste Basket-
Jump to: