Shinobi Bonds
Welcome to Shinobi Bonds.
This forum is currently under construction, however still accepting members who are patient and willing to wait for us to finish.
Shinobi Bonds
Welcome to Shinobi Bonds.
This forum is currently under construction, however still accepting members who are patient and willing to wait for us to finish.
Shinobi Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Shinobi Bonds!
Register quick! High rank slots are going to be filled as we get more and more members, don't lose your chance at power!
Want to make a poll? Head down to the polls in the OOC forum! If yours is interesting enough, we might just add it to the poll widget!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Advertisements
Hunter char Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:55 pm by Reikon Keiri

» Character Template
Hunter char Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:42 am by Dr. Hunt

» Skills (Techniques)
Hunter char Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:49 pm by Shido Aburame

» THE NEW SITE
Hunter char Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:08 pm by Shido Aburame

» Break time
Hunter char Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:04 pm by Karasawa

» Oasis or Mirage.
Hunter char Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:34 pm by charming one

» Idea...
Hunter char Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:19 pm by Idō Souru

» Karasawa Secret technique
Hunter char Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:12 pm by Dr. Hunt

» Orchid's Ballad
Hunter char Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:30 pm by Idō Souru

Poll
Favorite Clan
Uchiha
Hunter char Vote_lcap13%Hunter char Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Hyuuga
Hunter char Vote_lcap25%Hunter char Vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
Senju
Hunter char Vote_lcap0%Hunter char Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nara
Hunter char Vote_lcap38%Hunter char Vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
Aburame
Hunter char Vote_lcap19%Hunter char Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Inuzuka
Hunter char Vote_lcap6%Hunter char Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

Hunter char

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Hunter char Empty
PostSubject: Hunter char   Hunter char Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:21 am

Name: Hunter [ Plagued in insanity, Hunter has forgotten what his old names were. Middle names and last names were all a mystery to Hunter, but he remembered his first name only and went by many different names throughout his life. ]

Nickname: Professor Stein or Dr. Stein.

Height: 6 ' 2

Weight: Average

Hair Color: Silver-grey

Eye Color: Black

Skin Type: Caucasian

Appearance: Hunter is a tall man with silver-gray hair and big, round glasses. He has a large screw/bolt going through his head, which he turns, often as a means to focus his thoughts. A signature hallmark of Stein's is his trademark zig-zag stitches. He has said stitches all over his body and clothing (his house is even covered in stitches). His most notable piece of clothing is his doctor's lab coat. He is also surprisingly well built for a man his age, due to a large portion of his time being devoted to combat training.

His silver-grey hair covers some of the stitches on his upper forehead, but nevertheless, it is still there.

Personality: Being a man of science, Dr. Stein sees everything in the world, including himself, as an experiment or specimen. This is the personality that he had as a child, as he often wanted to dissect the people around him. He was often stopped by Spirit. This personality trait made all those around him afraid of him. This strange hobby of wanting to dissect anything he thinks is interesting was still present, even when Stein became an adult, and once as part of a lesson, tried to have his class dissect an endangered animal, claiming that it would be bad if he did not find out anything from it before it became extinct. Stitching across his face suggests that he had worked on himself at one point.

He also exhibits a sadistic and intimidating personality. Hunter seems to have dormant insanity. He has even admitted that he is especially sensitive to it. Stein ultimately did go insane and struggled to maintain it. He even quit smoking as a way convince himself. When struggling to maintain his madness, his personality was shown to make a drastic change, especially from his naturally curious personality to someone who did not care at all for the ongoing investigation at that time. He has a habit of smoking to the point that he is seen with one in nearly all his appearances outside of battle. He even smokes a specific brand of cigarette. The lady he buys them from imports them just for him.

When he went insane, he stopped smoking because he believed he would not be able to stand his madness if he could not stand against his habit. His immorality is supported further by his repeated experiments on Spirit back when they were kids. Despite this cruel and twisted personality, Stein does have a kind and compassionate side that worries for the people around him and he feels the need to protect them. He also exhibits a rather paternal demeanor towards his students.

Experiments
Himself
Interesting things

Dislikes:
Dumb people

Relatives: Hunter has many seeds spread throughout the world because he yearned to pass on his abilities and properly test someone with his own abilities other than himself. Though, to this day, the number of illegitimate children is uncountable.

Village: Ex-Amegakure

Equipment:

Because of his clan, he does not need all those weapons.

Jutsu:

D-Rank
1. Body Flicker
2. Genjutsu Shibari
3. Substitution Technique
4. Decapitation Technique

C-Rank
1. Hiding like a Mole Technique
2. Earth Release: Earth turning palm technique
3. Fire Release: Grand Fireball
5. Fire Release: Phoenix Fire something

B-Rank
1. I'll fill this shit in later

A-Rank
1. Secret Healing Wound Destruction Technique

Elements: Fire and Earth.
Bijuu: None
Clan: Metal Release

History: Hunter was born in Amegakure No Sato. A dreary place, but he was blessed with amazing knowledge. He had a great thirst to learn new things and at one point, he experimented with his child hood friends. He was put in a dorm of some sort. Not a ninja academy, but more of for children with amazing characteristics and special things. They partnered kids up with others as roommates and taught them how to fight and use the best of their abilities.

Stein partnered with Spirit. Yet another kid who had different abilities, and had an eye for ladies. Though he was as dumb as a rock. Was it really natural for partnering someone with an IQ of over two-hundred with someone with the IQ of six? That was just wrong, you know. They learned how to be partner in crimes together and worked together well. Plus, he was made for experiments actually. At one point, he had learned how to experiment on him while asleep without having to use any anesthetics or something.

Once they were around twenty, they were given the rank of Jounin. Which was weird since they weren't even ninjas, but just bitches that were taught techniques. They were given covert ops missions and Hunter started experimenting on more and more people. Wanting to dissect everyone he saw, Spirit often had to stop him and end up being the one to be dissected. Even when they were fighting, Hunter took time off from the battle and experiment on one of the interesting opponents.

Eventually, Dr. Stein gained ageless immortality which led him to having an eternal hold on dissecting. He could die through physical means, but not age. No, that was too generic for him. Spirit ended up having ageless immortality as well since it was through him that Stein discovered the way. Soon enough, he ended up with that screw/bolt in his head.

In the process of experimenting on himself, he had unlocked his true abilities. His IQ and battle strength wasn't enough, and he discovered Metal Release. That was when he became insane. At the age of twenty-nine, he lost his sanity.... Boohoo. Sad story. Moving on. Spirit managed to force him into teaching at the same place where they taught him how to fight and all that. It was rather fun experimenting on his students actually.

Last edited by #1 on Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shido Aburame

Shido Aburame

Hunter char Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter char   Hunter char Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:17 pm

Denied.

For these reasons.

• You have Great Dragon Fire Technique listed as C-rank
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Great_Dragon_Fire_Technique
    - It is B-rank

• You listed Chakra Scalpel as C-rank as well; It may not have a rank, but is a higher scale then Mystic Palm, which is A-rank.

• Your 432? Then how were you born in Amegakure, the start of Konoha was 116 years ago, and was the first Shinobi Village. That should make your statement inaccurate.

• WTF do you mean ageless immortality? Isn't that OP and GM?
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri

Hunter char Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter char   Hunter char Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:24 pm

o.o He's got a point on all three of those. Just change the jutsu to the appropriate ranks, and lower your age to fit the timeline and then it can be approved.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Hunt

Dr. Hunt

Hunter char Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter char   Hunter char Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:46 am

First Shinobi village eh? Well, how the fuck did all the fuckers that started Konohagakure know techs? I know Senju and Uchiha made out and shit like that, but... You're saying all they had were wooden horses and red eyes and managed to teach E-rank techs, and all that? Now, I can change it to a custom made up village and all that, since it doesn't have to be some shit like Konoha. Ageless immortality... Well, I just mean I won't die from old age, but diseases, stab wounds, canonballs, faggots, and all the rest can kill me easily. No fucking difference except I'm old like Kakuzu and some other bitches. Now, I wanna add Kakuzu was from Takigakure yet he fought 1st Hokage and first hokage didn't serve very long yet a village was formed in like what, a year? This ain't Rome. Now, how was Takigakure formed and how did they get knowledge of techs? Sage of Six Paths didn't just write in the end of his will " Oh, I wanna remind you, the scrolls for all the parent techs of all the elements are hidden under my bed, might wanna take a look at that, oh great Uchiha and Senju." so... Lawl.

The rest, I didn't know Dragon Fire tech was B-rank since I was told it was C-rank. Chakra Scalpel, well, when I learned it on another site, two admins told me it was C-rank, so I kind of trusted their judgement, but yeah. I'll change that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri

Hunter char Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter char   Hunter char Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:25 am

Hunter you actually kinda dug yourself a deeper hole. Konoha was the first shinobi village ever built, he didn't say they were the first shinobi ever to live though. In the history it tells us that shinobi before villages existed were just bands of mercenaries called Clans, some of the strongest being Senju and Uchiha. Then you know the rest. They fought and blah blah blah, made up, formed village Konohagakure as first Shinobi Village.

Also I already explained to tyler what you meant by the ageless immortality thing, it just kinda got left up there anyways.
Back to top Go down

Hunter char Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter char   Hunter char Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 am

Anyways. Sorry 'bout my post there I wasn't exactly sane at that time since it was morning and I was a bit pissed and I had an error in judgement. I'll fix 'em now.
Back to top Go down

Hunter char Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter char   Hunter char Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:12 am

Done.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri

Hunter char Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter char   Hunter char Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:16 am

APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunter char Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter char   Hunter char Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter char
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Bonds :: The Trash :: Waste Basket-
Jump to: