Shinobi Bonds
Welcome to Shinobi Bonds.
This forum is currently under construction, however still accepting members who are patient and willing to wait for us to finish.
Shinobi Bonds
Welcome to Shinobi Bonds.
This forum is currently under construction, however still accepting members who are patient and willing to wait for us to finish.
Shinobi Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Shinobi Bonds!
Register quick! High rank slots are going to be filled as we get more and more members, don't lose your chance at power!
Want to make a poll? Head down to the polls in the OOC forum! If yours is interesting enough, we might just add it to the poll widget!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Advertisements
Idea... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:55 pm by Reikon Keiri

» Character Template
Idea... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:42 am by Dr. Hunt

» Skills (Techniques)
Idea... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:49 pm by Shido Aburame

» THE NEW SITE
Idea... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:08 pm by Shido Aburame

» Break time
Idea... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:04 pm by Karasawa

» Oasis or Mirage.
Idea... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:34 pm by charming one

» Idea...
Idea... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:19 pm by Idō Souru

» Karasawa Secret technique
Idea... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:12 pm by Dr. Hunt

» Orchid's Ballad
Idea... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:30 pm by Idō Souru

Poll
Favorite Clan
Uchiha
Idea... Vote_lcap13%Idea... Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Hyuuga
Idea... Vote_lcap25%Idea... Vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
Senju
Idea... Vote_lcap0%Idea... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nara
Idea... Vote_lcap38%Idea... Vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
Aburame
Idea... Vote_lcap19%Idea... Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Inuzuka
Idea... Vote_lcap6%Idea... Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

Idea...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shido Aburame

Shido Aburame

Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Idea...   Idea... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:29 pm

Well guys, just an idea... You know how in Naruto you have Konoha in Land of Fire, Kiri in Land of Water ect? Well let's fuck that idea, kick it across the street, beat it like a red-headed step child.

Here's an idea I've been preached to about many times, and it sounds good. Why not try it.

Instead of building villages in countries, let's build "Guilds". In the Guild, people could form semi-communities of common intrest (Well... Basically related abilities).

Example: A "Guild" of people who specialize in Fire Release (This is only an example).

Because of this, there could potentially be multiple guilds in one country. Like Big Clans could form guilds (Pre-Konoha Senju and Uchiha were an example of this idea.)

---
Here is what would be changed...

• Villages/Guild: No more Villages. The guilds would allow people to choose a location they like, and join. They could also form Hiden Techniques, which only their guild knew. (Not Kekkei Genkai).
  • Ranks/ New Ranks: Since the guilds would be more numbered, Ranks are useless Instead we would use an idea like the Missing-nin chart; You would be considered an D-rank Shinobi, C-rank Shinobi ect.
  • Activity: Hey, it's a new idea, people will experiment with it, and it won't get boring like the same-old "Village" crap. Instead now it's a whole new system, grabs people's intrest.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Hunt

Dr. Hunt

Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea...   Idea... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:32 pm

Alright. We'll give it a test-run, but we need to discuss this first. I got a question though. Would Missing Ninjas still be there? And can one form any guild out of his ass? I mean, a guild that has a common interest? A guild that likes experimenting on people?
Back to top Go down
Shido Aburame

Shido Aburame

Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea...   Idea... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:36 pm

Okay, Hunt heres how the Guild Members rank would go.

The Ranks

All non-Shinobi, merchants, civilians - E-rank
Academy Students - They would be classified as D-rank.
Genin - They would be classified C-rank
Chuunin - They would be classified as B-rank
Jounin - they would be classified as A-rank
Special Jounin - Non existent, a sub rank called "Higher Guild" would be for them (Sub-way between Special Jounin and S-rank)
Kages - They would now be considered "Guild Masters"

Missing-Guildies

They would go as a normal chart (D, C, B, A, S) Except have ex- (Their rank) to mark them.

Also, no, not everyone could. We would make a limit on how many members are needed (More then 15) But also add some "Beginners" (To fill up space, like 1 each village).

And for groups like "Akatsuki", I say we make "Shadow Guilds" (Guilds of ill-intrest)
Back to top Go down
Dr. Hunt

Dr. Hunt

Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea...   Idea... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:37 pm

Why do I get the feeling this is coming from Fairy Tail?
Back to top Go down
Shido Aburame

Shido Aburame

Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea...   Idea... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:39 pm

Well, I was thinking that too when I wrote the last part XD But "Guild" just happens to be the only word I can use to describe it, and I kinda did take the idea of Shadow Guilds from Fairy Tail. But I don't mean for it to be a rip off, it's meant to be used, then changed, edited, and perfected to fit Naruto-Rp'ing, and the intrest of our users.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Hunt

Dr. Hunt

Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea...   Idea... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:51 pm

Alright. I'm cool with this as long as I don't see any peeps eating metal.
Back to top Go down
Idō Souru

Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea...   Idea... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:19 pm

Definition of Guild:

a. An association of persons of the same trade or pursuits, formed to protect mutual interests and maintain standards.
b. A similar association, as of merchants or artisans, in medieval times.

Definition of Village:

1. A small group of dwellings in a rural area, usually ranking in size between a hamlet and a town.

Definition of Clan:

1. A traditional social unit in the Scottish Highlands, consisting of a number of families claiming a common ancestor and following the same hereditary chieftain.
2. A division of a tribe tracing descent from a common ancestor.
3. A large group of relatives, friends, or associates.

As you can see, the difference between a clan or a guild isn't so different. With the exception that a Clan Usually follows a path of family tradition in both skills and heritage, where as a Guild is community of people in general (friends, associates, relatives, ect) join together, then they aren't that different. Take the clan I made for instance, the Mahi Clan. It's a combination of both really. There is a family tradition of using the Temporary Paralysis Technique, that goes so deep to the clans roots that the children are even born with a knack for using the technique too. However nowhere in the description does it say that other people can't learn it either, and that its only unique to the Mahi Clan. It is simply stated that the Mahi clan are normally gifted at this technique than other shinobi. So technically other people who have the same interests and likes as the Mahi Clan could join.

So If you want my opinion we would get rid of the clan system in general and not the villages. We keep villages, but instead of clans being formed inside villages guilds can be formed. Like the Senju or Fuuma for instance. These two "clans" weren't actually like say the Uchiha, who had one unique trait that no one else had. They were actually a clan with many different people with unique abilities, but full of people who all shared the same ideas and interests. So I believe that would be a better way of setting things up.

As you go into changing the ranks to saying a D Rank Shinobi or C Rank Shinobi its practically the same thing, with the exception of moving the ranks up the chart one place, and instead of using terms like genin, chuunin etc we just use the rank letters.

All in all I don't think its a good idea to try for this site for a handful of reasons.

1.Members aren't active enough, not to mention I don't think we have enough members to try this to begin with anyway.
2.Yes I know the goal in doing all this would be to make it more active, but consider the switch over and the effect it would have on people. Editing would be needed, changes would need to be explained, possibly tweaks on the systems we currently have, and in the end, by the time all of its done, everyone got tired of waiting or otherwise irritated and left.
3.If we are willing to go so far as making a new rank system (which mind you still isn't that far from the original) and implementing a new community system, we mine as well just not have made a naruto site and made something like Isshi is making, which is an fantasy site. Guilds are more suited to those kinds of genres.

So my final decision is nay, I don't think we should bother with any of this. I would however recommend perhaps a canon deletion. Most of the people who have canons aren't really posting anyways, and theres a big list of canons that (judging by the current progress of the sites member count and activity) wont get filled up. So why not delete all the canon characters, canon village, canon countries, even the canon bijuu, and just make our own original characters, original villages, and original bijuu, or whatever else we can think of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea...   Idea... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idea...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Bonds :: The Trash :: Waste Basket-
Jump to: