Shinobi Bonds
Welcome to Shinobi Bonds.
This forum is currently under construction, however still accepting members who are patient and willing to wait for us to finish.
Shinobi Bonds
Welcome to Shinobi Bonds.
This forum is currently under construction, however still accepting members who are patient and willing to wait for us to finish.
Shinobi Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Shinobi Bonds!
Register quick! High rank slots are going to be filled as we get more and more members, don't lose your chance at power!
Want to make a poll? Head down to the polls in the OOC forum! If yours is interesting enough, we might just add it to the poll widget!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Advertisements
Skills (Techniques) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:55 pm by Reikon Keiri

» Character Template
Skills (Techniques) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:42 am by Dr. Hunt

» Skills (Techniques)
Skills (Techniques) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:49 pm by Shido Aburame

» THE NEW SITE
Skills (Techniques) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:08 pm by Shido Aburame

» Break time
Skills (Techniques) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:04 pm by Karasawa

» Oasis or Mirage.
Skills (Techniques) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:34 pm by charming one

» Idea...
Skills (Techniques) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:19 pm by Idō Souru

» Karasawa Secret technique
Skills (Techniques) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:12 pm by Dr. Hunt

» Orchid's Ballad
Skills (Techniques) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:30 pm by Idō Souru

Poll
Favorite Clan
Uchiha
Skills (Techniques) Vote_lcap13%Skills (Techniques) Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Hyuuga
Skills (Techniques) Vote_lcap25%Skills (Techniques) Vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
Senju
Skills (Techniques) Vote_lcap0%Skills (Techniques) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nara
Skills (Techniques) Vote_lcap38%Skills (Techniques) Vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
Aburame
Skills (Techniques) Vote_lcap19%Skills (Techniques) Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Inuzuka
Skills (Techniques) Vote_lcap6%Skills (Techniques) Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

Skills (Techniques)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shido Aburame

Shido Aburame

Skills (Techniques) Empty
PostSubject: Skills (Techniques)   Skills (Techniques) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:49 pm

Okay, well in this new forum, we will not use "Ninja Techniques", we will use a new form of power called "Skills". Skills can be refered to as 'Magic' if you want to basically simplify it as that.

Here is a run down of a skill. Example: Let's say I have a technique called White Fire Skills. : Well I need to give it a ability, maybe this allows me to project white bullets of fire from my palm, then every time I use it, it uses that ability. Make sense? Well, good. Now to give a run down on skills.

Classes of Skill

• Destroy Class: The destroy class is any skill which is mainly used as an offense skill. The White Fire Skill would be a Destroy Class (example).
  • Lock Class: The lock class is a skill which is used for protection, or seals. This can be used in two ways; The first would use a skill which created a type of shield, or a form of protection. The second would be one that placed a spell over the target, this could be something such as cutting off their ability to use skills.
  • Aid Class: The aid class is a skill which aids us in combat, this could be something such as 'summoning' or a form of camouflage, body enchancements, or disquise.

The Classes are what would be put in the 'Class' part of the Skill template.

Why is it a skill?
Well it is called a skill because unlike in Naruto, it isn't a specific technique, a skill could be something as simple as creating vines from your body, which would allow you to manipulate them in multiple ways, instead of just a single technique.

What type of skills can I have?
Good question, you will have a variety of Skills you can use based on your Sub-Guide. This is what determines what your good at (If it may be using Fire Skills, or other Elemental Skills).
Back to top Go down

Skills (Techniques)
Page 1 of 1